Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TrainingOfo - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TrainingOfo > Topics

Subject: Application form
Replies: 16 Views: 2549

strict78 11.04.10 - 12:00pm
Leave a bit about yourself here. What you would like to get from your training .a bit about your level of experience. And your dislikes. Be open and honest *

lovely69 3.05.10 - 11:43am
Im mistress deb but am switch would love 2 be tought to be a gud sub .x *

owndrunt 19.05.10 - 02:04pm
I wuld like to be taught to be a gud sub as im a down rite sarky sub. Iv only been a sub for few months x *

katywork 29.07.10 - 06:55pm
I'm a sub with one previous master who was switch from sub so not fully experienced I would love to find a dom in the devon area to train me properly *

mandi.tv 11.09.10 - 02:24pm
I would love to find a dom to help with my transformation and to use me to their amu t x *

cutegal2 4.12.10 - 06:59am
I am new 2 this.i like 2 knew about bondage pls teach me sir/mam *

girlsexy 25.02.11 - 05:13am
I am inexperienced but have interest to be a sub girl. I need a master. *

subgirl 11.05.11 - 02:15am
i am very inexperience but am really open to learn all i can to become a good sub girl. I need someone to teach me how to be the perfect goos sub girl sir. I can get stubborn sometimes and i need to break it sir *

bulbul.1 16.05.11 - 12:17pm
hi! i'm new n unexperienced wana learn frm u hw to b a gud sub grl *

little2 12.07.12 - 04:27pm
I would like to be trained to be a good slave to a strict master. I am still a bit new to this but would love to learn more from an experienced dom *

substu 18.07.12 - 08:01pm
Im a xdresser in edinburgh lookun for an openminded fem cple or other xdresser to share my first time with *

bdsmsir 29.10.12 - 04:26am
Experienced male dom in Aberdeen area looking for a sub or slave. Experience not necessary *

yoursexy 7.12.12 - 02:43pm
Hello. I love bdsm games and I can be complete sub with the good master. I'm looking for on line master. Good luck and be good :-) *

nottsdom 17.12.12 - 06:37am
28yr old guy, love rough, slea zy, perverted fun - looking to expand that into D/s scenairo's, not very experienced but always looking to learn and push boundaries. not only looking for subs but also masters to talk, share and get advice from *

switch00 4.02.13 - 06:45pm
Regardless of any precept of experience, for myself, I'm far more interested in developing a connection with any prospective 'play mate', rather than impose some prescribed roles and rules. *

sexhoty 21.04.15 - 07:21am
i am filthy dirty sub.like to reach every level of filthyness and torture.i am tight and obidient.like yo get a master in india. *

foxy.sam 7.01.20 - 03:55am
Attractive and ultra-feminine CD trans-girl. Sub/Dom switch and experienced in real world BDSM scene. Happy to chat with any Doms or subbies, and possibly offline meetings for any genuine and interesting people. Samantha xx *

* TrainingOfo Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TrainingOfo

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits