Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TrainingOfo - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TrainingOfo > Topics

Subject: Does BDSM equate to D/s or S/M?
Replies: 2 Views: 838

switch00 4.02.13 - 06:49pm
Does the concept of BDSM mean that you have to be either Dom or Sub, Sado or Maso, or is it mealy a means to an end? What I'm trying to suggest that are roles in a kink relationship fixed into Top/bottom, Dom/sub Sado/maso, or just a role to be 'played with', with the person you're playing with? Personally, I'm far too kinky to be fixed into such a relationship, and rather just have a bit of kinky fun *

m0m2pla 4.03.13 - 07:30pm
BDSM---It apparentaly is what you make of it. 24/7 vs weekend warrior.

Kinksters -- lifestylers---desires---
whatever floats your boat it can be obtained.

Or the true need of a /s type to serve a Master-Mistress. ?

switch00 30.09.14 - 10:36am
This is true, however there's a growing number if people ejo are equating an interest within the scene to playing a role, be it sub, master, brat, masocist, sad*st etc. What bothers me most about this is that this role becomes the be and end all of any type of kink play rather than one of many ways to explore kink. I'd ways go with, if its not fun, don't do it. Likewise, exploring kink takes time and effort and a lot more than exchanging texts via a site like this. If its kink you want then picture the amount of effort that goes into a nilla relationship then ask yourself if you're prepared to offer the additional trust that is required for any kink play. Are you really going to let someone you know very little about restrain and beat you? Likewise, are you going to risk incriminating yourself by restraining and beating someone you barely know?

All I'm suggesting is play realisticly and play smart *

* TrainingOfo Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TrainingOfo

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits